Sunday, November 12, 2006

First Lunar Birthday

Arthur (Annie's brother) and his wife, 2.5 year old daughter and one month old.



Relatives celebrating.

Annie or Li-Wen and I pretending. It's a nice feeling but we have no plans to have children (for many reasons).

Last night we celebrated with Annie's brother and wife, and their almost new-born son's lunar Birthday or one-month birthday. Plenty of food and all sorts of drinks. One of them being JWB, one of my favorites.

The restaurant is owned by Annie's aunt and it is where Annie and I will have our wedding reception dinner December 30.

I can't really tell you the "real" names of most people here because I mostly learn their English names and some don't have English names. English names are used in English class or for the pronunciation conveyance for English-only on non-Chinese speaking people.

The one month old doesn't have a name yet. He will be named soon though because he should be named by his lunar birthday date or when he is one-month old.

I have two Chinese names. One is 柯傑洛 and the other is Assuyia. I don't know the Chinese letters or words for Assuyia. It means something like "nice person."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home