Friday, December 28, 2007

Sun Moon Lake




Our school took everyone who wanted to Sun Moon Lake, a popular scenic area. Really a fun time, beautiful place and nice to see work people somewhere else.
This is my morning walk after only 4 hours of sleep. It was really nice to get near nature again. Besides family and friends I miss nature here so much. Its not that nature isn't here, but it's difficult to live near. I guess I'm spoiled by Hawaii, California and New Mexico.
As I type this I see on CNN that Benazire Bhutto was assassinated. What a crazy fucking world.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

wow that is beuaitful. i cannot imagine living as urban as you do when you are such a nature guy. i think it is awesome you are even trying and doing it. so way to go, soak up those gorgeous mtns!

10:48 AM  
Blogger teamfunbaby said...

i just notcied you cursed on your blog!

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful pics! Looks like a scenic place. Thats really cool that your school took you there! Cool videos of the bubbles too! Happy new year, we all miss you!

Todd

6:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home