Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Scooter License

The bad news is that I flunked my heavy scooter driving test. The good news is that passed the written test - the same one that I flunked by one question last week. People thought I was pretty funny the way that I flunked my driving test. Lots of laughs...I have to say I laughed at a guy who flunked before me too. Ouch!

I didn't get 4 feet or 2 meters into the test before I hit the side buzzer - twice. Nerves.

I'll try again next week. I did drive the scooter home without the proper license and everything was fine. And because I passed the written test, I can drive a 50 cc legally. Maybe that's all I need ... but...but but... I want the bigger bike!

1 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

gerry, there is someting super funny about the failing of a scooter test...
i drove a scooter sans a test, but maybe mie was ...tiny.
love that you want a bigger one...
well scoot away on the 50cc's till the ext test, and i am sure you will rock it!
what are your HI dates?

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home