Thursday, May 31, 2007

You Tube

You Tube is great! I visit it almost everyday and see what's happening. I also love typing my old favorite music groups in search and being able to watch and hear live concerts of Joe Walsh, Pink Floyd, Weird Al (a great teaching tool for 6 graders) various reggae groups and pretty much anyone you want to see.

There are also some great art videos. "Silent Beat" is an example. Just type it in the search area of You Tube.

Coming soon. My six graders will make a short video and we'll put it on You Tube. The challenge for me is using the equipment and software. The challenge for them - deciding what to do. Some are in to it and others I don't know.

Six graders are a breed of their own. Sometimes they are "too cool to show they really care." At least I think so. Hard to tell. How this video turns out will tell how much they really do care or not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home