Sunday, March 16, 2008

Another Wonderful Sunday Morning Trip - Oyster Beds

The sticks show where the oysters are.



I have started to really love these little trips with Annie on Sunday mornings. Really fun exploring the area on scooter. Scooters are really fun. If you get the opportunity, try one out.

Back to the Sunday morning, it's like the weekend is extended another day.

Couple of oyster workers walking on the flats. I do love the oysters here.
Honey and I, with lighthouse in the background.

Here are some movies of our early morning scooter trip to the oyster beds in Changhua County along the Taiwan Straight. The first one at night is the bridge I have to cross when I go to Changhau from Taichung. The rest of the videos are of the oyster farmers going to work. I suggest watching them all in a row. They're pretty interesting. I would have made one movie but it'd take too long to download.


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Teacher Gerald said...

It seems the movies won't run on the blog. I don't know why. I'll have to work on it.

5:45 AM  
Blogger Teacher Gerald said...

I figured it out. The video won't run on Mozilla Firefox. I've been trying Firefox browser lately and it seems to work faster than Explorer in accessing websites, and I hear it's safe.

6:32 AM  
Blogger teamfunbaby said...

you guys seem really happy

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home