Saturday, January 06, 2007

Vistors from Hawaii for the reception



Here is Taroko - a hidden wonder of the world - and Shannon - my sister in-law - another hidden wonder of the world- and Dennis - my good friend and not so hidden wonder of the world. Annie - my love - is in red on the left and so sweet! Wow! What a woman she is for me!





Well it's been awhile since I've been here. I see only one person has been here too - so I know the blog is really my diary.

Dear diary:

We had our wedding reception here December 31, 2007. It was one of, if not the, the best three hours of my life. I really love my wife, Annie, and her family. Wonderful. Oh the food was good too! Photos coming soon. My friend Dennis will edit the shots he got.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad to see you got to get back on your blog. Was it because of the lines down? looking forward to keeping up what you are doing.
what did your mri report say? I just got put on another inflamantory meloxicam. I have tried, IBpropens, celebrex, napraxin, and now meloxicam. Just started we will see...Glad your get together with everyone was fun!
talk soon love, Judy

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home