Sunday, November 26, 2006

In grown nail be-gone

Don't cut your toe nails too short. Really!!!He was a good doctor.




A few shots of the pre-surgery. Yeee haaa what fun!


Yesterday I had my surgery at the Wang Fang Hospital. They cut a piece of my nail off and a little skin. It feels so much better. I think I made the right decision but the aftermaintenence is a hassle and important. So I do ti. Clean it, cover it, keep it dry and take antibiotics. I hate taking pills. But I take them. The toe is so important to my quality of life. I want to minimize the risk of infection.

2 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

wow soo much, who knew you had been blogging for a while!
1) the whole doctors situation is scary to me, your look just looks....agonizing...
2) the thanksgiving looks great and you know it always for me has been a bit with random folks wherever i am with whom i never forget cause its the big day :) once a year...
3) costco...funny.
4) you and annie live 2.5 hours apart?
awesome blog and great to see your pictures and hear about your life!

2:02 AM  
Blogger teamfunbaby said...

you are also now linked from my blog :)

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home