Sunday, January 07, 2007

Wedding reception



My beautiful wife during our wedding reception this past weekend. I love her so much. We officially got married in June but had to wait to have the reception on the right date.

It's funny, now that we've had the reception, I feel more married to her.

I have to go back to work in Taipei tonight. I don't want to leave her. I don't mind going back to work but I do mind living in Taipei for five days.

Only three weeks until Winter break. It runs from February 1 to February 26. We'll stay in Taiwan during the time and explore the South East. I may want to move there eventually.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Wedding location said...

The drinks were good and the food was divine. Then there was the view, really beautiful. I only wish we could go back there for dinner on our anniversary.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home