Thursday, July 19, 2007

Scooter License Part II

Yeah, I passed my scooter driving test yesterday with a little trouble. I hit the buzzer once and had to start over but it turned out okay! I am now legal to drive a heavy scooter - up to 150 cc in Taiwan. When I finished all the local people clapped and were happy for me...

It really opens up a new world for me here. I am no longer limited to where I go by modes of transportation. I just have to be really careful because the roads are crazy here.

I'm headed to Hawaii tomorrow so I may not up grade my blog for awhile. It will be a little strange being away from my computer.

Aloha, Teacher Gerald

3 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

wahoooo...you go road warrior!
see ya on our island!
ALOHAawaits you!

12:45 PM  
Blogger teamfunbaby said...

are you here?

12:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats! Mom is nervous about taking her Indiana driving test, I could only imagine how it was to take a foreign country test! Have fun in Hawaii! Mom said hello too! She doesnt have a computer right now so I always give her updates! Aloha!!!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home