Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Students and Parents and School

Well the honeymoon with the school is over. It happenned during parent day. One parent had doubts about me. I'm told this parent has a lot of sway with the school and that I need to do what she wants. So now I'm under the school's eye which seems to means her son needs to win the upcoming speech contest (he's one of the lower level readers I have). This means I give him more attention at the expense of others.

It doesn't seem right but it is reality. Parents pay the tuition. So I start tomorrow with the new "parent" - motivated teaching style.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

been there, nothing like politics Good luck
Love,Judy

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I am an american on the way to Changhua and would love to ask you some questions. My name is Steph. I have an email address that is only used for this sort of thing. nuarecf@yahoo.com Your help would be wonderful. I have enjoyed your blog!

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home