Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Post - Where to start? Hawaii!


I'iwi! This is a classic! I can't believe I got this photo of the I'iwi. It almost looks like a plastic bird - but it's not.

Wow, I am back in Taiwan.! My brother and nephew left today. I haven't blogged or even reviewed my photos from Hawaii. So where do I start?

The Future Heir School called today. I'll be teaching 1st grade. It's interesting that first grade is the only K-6 grade that I haven't taught.




Okay, here are some photos of Hawaii. More to come later. I am very tired. We have stayed up to 2 am almost every night.

4 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

that is like a picture out of a bird book of hawaii!!!! it is amazing! where did you see the little one?

8:47 AM  
Blogger Teacher Gerald said...

Saw this one from the Ainapo cabin. It kept making the rounds so I had plenty of opportunities to get the shot. I have a video too but I don't know how to make it work on the blog like you did.

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cant get pics? If they are different from the ones you e-mailed me , please e-mail. Thanks!
Love, Judy

9:13 PM  
Blogger teamfunbaby said...

oh he movie thing is now on regular blog...it used to just be blogger in draft...anyway you see that movie reel next to where the pictures are (assuming you are on PC) (my mac does not show these for whatever reason) anyway then you click on that and upload your film and wham...the film has to be converted already into like an mpeg...for me since mine are dvd's i just have to import it into realplayer and make an mpeg...
hope this helps

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home