Friday, September 14, 2007

More John and Randy Visit Photos

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hh96Ex-94s (Dangerous)
Outside of club Danger. Wow what a time. Brother John and his son Randy are very happy! I would have never gone there myself and I haven't been back since. I think they still have a bottle of Johnny Walker Black there with my name on it.
A street party with John and Mei Mei. Randy actually helped a woman across the street start her scooter in the "Typhoon" rain. Mei mei had fun speaking English and playing with us.
Brother John and I having an intense, important discussion on the walk home from Danger. We are obviously both right but of course, since this is my blog and country, I am really right. Good fun.

PS photos of any bar Mei mei have been censored due to the marital status of these two guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home