Saturday, May 03, 2008

Homesick and Gardenias

They do smell good!






Home sicknesses is real. It comes and goes and many different things can set it off. I have it again. It's been around for a couple of days. I miss my friends in Hawaii and the Aina (land) there. Thursday I bought some gardenias at Costco. Perhaps they are the catalyst for this latest bout of homesickness.

I really love it here in Taiwan too. My family here is kind and wonderful. Some of the land is beautiful. My job is fantastic. Yet the homesickness persists.

I do have a trip to the mainland and Hawaii in August.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

gardenias are so HI eh? we had beuaitful gardenieas which grew like crazy in our houses there. here i know they would never survive!

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home