Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Back to Bloggin


Well I miss blogging so after a break here I go again.

On April 5 we went rock hunting with some friends. It was a great way to spend the day. I really mean the day. We left our house at 5:30 AM and returned at 8:30 PM. Whew, and the only nap was in the van.

I only found one decent stone. Just getting an eye for it. However, the time slipped dreamily away. It was so peaceful to hear the river all day long.

By the way, the photo of the bridge shows women doing laundry the "old way" in the background, not rock hunting.




Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

yay!!! your back...and that just makes me so happy. elie wore your butterfly dress the other day for the first time, soooo cute...and everyone loved it and i told the story how you gave it to her when she wa slike 3 months old and how i never thought she owuld fit in it...and alas...she does now! and how it came from my firned who lives in taiwan etc etc...it was quite the rage and topic of discussion at the party :)
thank you

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home