Saturday, January 20, 2007

A walk in the park - An Oasis!

A rare Taipei sunny morning on the way to work. I found a nice route. I take the bus GR2 or 253 or 611 for about 6 minutes and get off at Muzha Park. I walk about 7 minutes through the park to my school. I do the same in the evening in reverse although I may have a cigar...

It's a little Oasis in the city. Lots of old folks practicing Tai Chi, dance or sword movements. There are a few crazy people clapping their hands and a couple of drunks who make a big mess. Sounds a little like Ala Moana Beach Park without the beach.

There are a few interesting birds there - especially a couple of big noisy birds flying above. I can only catch their silhouettes and can't seem to get a good look at their colors so I can't identify.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home