Sunday, March 25, 2007

To NOT BLOG OR TO BLOG?

I have been thinking of dumping the blog. Why not? First, only a couple of people read it occasionally. Then most people I know who read it really seem to only skim it.

My sister Judy is the only one who really reads it. So is it worth it?

For me it is a journal of my life. But it is much easier to not keep a journal.

I have a friend, Dan, who is anti-blog. He hasn't told me why yet.

But I will keep my blog for two reasons One, it's my journal. Beats a paper journal and others can read and look if they want. 2. I keep my sister informed. She likes that. So I like that.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, you should keep writing your blog. I am one of your readers and I love your blog so much!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Me said...

If you feel it is a chore then it is time to move on.

12:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

no keep the blog, it's great and one day you can turn it all into a best seller!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home