Monday, April 13, 2009

Sunday Golf

Yesterday was a "real" golf day. After ride back with Annie from Changhua to Taichung I went golfing with Duncan and his wife Meg.

We only go to golf course about once every two months. Not enough to really improve much. I practice at a driving range about twice a week and South African friend is my coach.

Golfing is a tough game. I do love the experience though and it is one way to get nearer to nature here in Taiwan without needing to drive so far.

I still don't keep a score although I made some nice puts, good approach shots and a couple of nice drives. I pared a couple of holes.







Afterward we ate a late lunch at the Lotus Flower restaurant. Not bad.

Before golfing my wife and I road the scooters home from Changhua. We decided to stop at Mos Burger for breakfast. It's a Japanese chain that is pretty good. Cheers!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home