Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Masters Program

I've started a Master's program in Education. MaED in ESL. Yikes, back to school. It's a lot of work, of course, and it's only the first week. It will be worth it as the masters should make me a more valuable commodity in the education world both here and in the US. It really is a lot of work. Did I mention that?

It's through Dominican University in River Forest, Illinois. The program is 36 units long and only for those with teaching credentials. The course lasts 2 months. I'm starting six units. It's a lot of work. The summer program is 8 weeks long.

I hope to graduate at the end of next year.

My classmates are mostly "older," women and ex-military. Many spent time in Iraq and most have older kids. I only saw one other male name.

Well, time to watch a lecture.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

congrats!

7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home