Sunday, January 28, 2007

My Birthday

Cindy and Willie at Amy's Mexican restaurant.


Cindy and Willie took me to Amys, La Casita Mexican restaurant. I was missing Mexican food so this was just right. The food was almost like Hawaii or California Mexican food but had some spice in it that was different. I think it was clove or cinnamon or both. Amy, the owner, is from South American so maybe that's how they cook there, or it could have been a little Taiwanese style. The fresh strawberry daqueri was good too. Nice birthday dinner. I also got an Ipod. Where have I been? Why haven't I had one of these since they became reasonably priced? They are great...
Annie couldn't be here because she had to work and I couldn't go home this weekend because I had to work Saturday. Wednesday is the last day of work till Feb 26...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well to honor your birthday, I just read your blog form the start. I enjoyed reading it. It lets me know how your doing along with thoughts. Keep it up an enjoy winter break, sounds like you are ready for one!
Love, Judy

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home