Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy





I'm into the third week of the Master's program. Really busy. Lot's of reading, message boarding, journal writing and projects. It's going fine though, just taking up most of my off time.

Last Sunday we did leave the house around 5 am and went stone hunting for a half a day. Nice. I brought the computer and books and got some studying in too. Not only that, we found, or Annie found around 90 stones with the metal in it. That's what we're looking for. About 17 of those were the size of a half-dollar or New Taiwan $10 coin. Nice. I found two. My eyes really haven't tuned into what to look for. Her's have.

I'm still not sure what the metal is in these stones or even know what type of stones they are. Some of the stones in the river also contain iron. Little nodules of iron are rusting through the stone. I'm told the shiny metal could be zinc or bronze.

More research is needed.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

looks fun, looks like life is good...are you liking the masters program? you are probably rocking at it.
ALOHA

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home