Monday, January 29, 2007

The accidental temple

Always enter the temple on the right side which is where the dragon is located....
A hazy Taipei 101 from the temple area.

Here's an idea for Ric and Mary's fishpond \ waterfall....
This is just one of the many houses of this temple. Each has a different Taoist god. If you want, you can pray to them for different things. I usually just ask help in doing the right thing ...just like when I was Catholic.

Yesterday I was on my way to Guandu Nature Park - a bird park - and took the right bus that was going in the wrong direction. When I realized this I thought, "Okay, it seems to be heading in the mountains so let's see where it goes." It ended up going to this very nice temple loaded with nice views but it was hazy day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home