Friday, May 22, 2009

States of Matter \ States of Mind







What is inside the balloons? Matter? Yes! Molecules? Yes! Gas? Yes!

What's inside my mind? I'm trying to decide what to teach next year. I'll be staying at the same school but I have the choice of teaching the same students in 3rd grade or starting with a new group in the 1st grade. I have taught my current students since 1st grade and know them well. It would be exciting to see them grow and progress in the 3rd grade.

However, I won't teach science in the 3rd grade. Students in the 3rd grade on up are taught by science teachers. I love teaching science to 1st and 2nd graders. I put in a request to teach 1st grade but I still have some time to change my mind. I'm uneasy about my decision though.












Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger teamfunbaby said...

can you loop with these guys and then go back to first grade in a year?
that sounds like a hard decision...but remember nothing is forever, soif you do loop i am sure you can teach sci again to first and second in the future?
anyhoo science does rock:)

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home